Thousands of school children from across the UK will take to their streets today to raise awareness of the 39 children who are killed or injured on roads in England every day. Brake’s Kids Walk, i...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Brake
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The EU has tabled a landmark proposal which would see the fitting of lifesaving technologies, including Advanced Emergency Braking (AEB) and Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA), as standard in all n...
The Ministry of Justice has announced long-awaited plans to increase maximum sentences for drivers who cause death by speeding, racing or using a mobile phone. Offenders who cause death by careles...
Road safety charity Brake is launching a poster competition that aims to help children spread important road safety info in their local communities. This fun new initiative aims to inspire and eng...
This week (21-27 November), Brake is raising awareness for Road Safety Week – the UK's biggest road safety event. Coordinated annually by the charity and involving thousands of schools, organisati...
With the beginning of September, things return to relative normalcy around the UK as children head back to school for another academic year. As such, Brake is urging drivers to be extra vigilant on...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Renault Arkana: Coupe SUV revealed in full