Thousands of school children from across the UK will take to their streets today to raise awareness of the 39 children who are killed or injured on roads in England every day. Brake’s Kids Walk, i...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Brake
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The EU has tabled a landmark proposal which would see the fitting of lifesaving technologies, including Advanced Emergency Braking (AEB) and Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA), as standard in all n...
The Ministry of Justice has announced long-awaited plans to increase maximum sentences for drivers who cause death by speeding, racing or using a mobile phone. Offenders who cause death by careles...
Road safety charity Brake is launching a poster competition that aims to help children spread important road safety info in their local communities. This fun new initiative aims to inspire and eng...
This week (21-27 November), Brake is raising awareness for Road Safety Week – the UK's biggest road safety event. Coordinated annually by the charity and involving thousands of schools, organisati...
With the beginning of September, things return to relative normalcy around the UK as children head back to school for another academic year. As such, Brake is urging drivers to be extra vigilant on...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Review: Volkswagen Golf 2020