Thousands of school children from across the UK will take to their streets today to raise awareness of the 39 children who are killed or injured on roads in England every day. Brake’s Kids Walk, i...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Brake
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The EU has tabled a landmark proposal which would see the fitting of lifesaving technologies, including Advanced Emergency Braking (AEB) and Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA), as standard in all n...
The Ministry of Justice has announced long-awaited plans to increase maximum sentences for drivers who cause death by speeding, racing or using a mobile phone. Offenders who cause death by careles...
Road safety charity Brake is launching a poster competition that aims to help children spread important road safety info in their local communities. This fun new initiative aims to inspire and eng...
This week (21-27 November), Brake is raising awareness for Road Safety Week – the UK's biggest road safety event. Coordinated annually by the charity and involving thousands of schools, organisati...
With the beginning of September, things return to relative normalcy around the UK as children head back to school for another academic year. As such, Brake is urging drivers to be extra vigilant on...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation