Green NCAP, a new consumer guide aimed at promoting the newest greenest cars has launched. Using twelve cars as part of its inaugural test, the Euro NCAP affiliated programme launched to explore m...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - CAP
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
2018 was a busy year for new car launches, which in turn meant it was a very busy year for Euro NCAP too. Most of the models tested in 2018 were new to the market, and an impressive amount of them...
So much for Italian craftmanship…
Euro NCAP has released safety ratings on seven new cars – including the first-ever hydrogen car to undergo its tests – the Hyundai Nexo. It managed to achieve the full five-star rating, as did the...
It’s pretty safe to say some form of fully autonomous vehicle will make it on to the UK’s road network in the not-too-far-away future. But a new survey has revealed 71% of drivers believe that auto...
Euro NCAP has released new safety ratings on four new cars, with both the Audi A6 and Volkswagen Touareg achieving a maximum five-star rating. The updated Ford Tourneo Connect, meanwhile, achieved...
The second set of 2018 safety ratings have been released by Euro NCAP, with the new Ford Focus and Volvo XC40 both scoring highly under revised 2018 test criteria. Both cars managed to achieve t...
Mileage fraud may be more prevalent in UK than previously thought, according to figures released by Carly. The mobile car electronics firm revealed London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds were th...
Self-activating safety tech is now available on almost 7 in 10 new cars, with autonomous systems helping to drive down the number of collisions, new analysis shows. According to data from the Soci...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed