Long-time rivals Daimler and BMW have announced a joint venture covering a variety of new-generation mobility services such as driverless vehicles, ride-hailing, and pay-per-use cars. As the perso...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Car Sharing
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
You certainly can’t accuse new car company NEVS of lacking ambition. Before it’s even made a sale in Europe, it’s already the first car maker to talk about how it wants to reduce the number of vehi...
Car rental and other forms of ‘pay-as-you-go' road transport will need further government support if they are to deliver their full potential – that will be one of the key messages that the British...
Car clubs have helped remove approximately 14,000 vehicles off London’s roads according to a new report, as drivers dispose or defer purchase of a vehicle after joining a car club. According to t...
Following the now widespread success of its car2go car club, run using compact smart fortwo cars, Daimler is now expanding the service to introduce Mercedes-Benz cars too. Trialling in Hamburg an...
The UK’s first fully electric car club has launched a new service at the University of Hertfordshire using Renault electric cars. Open to anyone and not just university staff and students, the new ...
November 5, 2013. The Green Piece Column. Car clubs have been a growing fashion in the last ten years or so, and now they are starting to go electric too. With the launch of the UK’s first fully ...
The UK’s first ever all-electric car club has been launched in East London today. Two Renault Zoes and Fluence Z.E. models are now available to hire 24/7 after E-Car Club launched in Tower Hamlets....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 9 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 10 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range