Car rental and other forms of ‘pay-as-you-go' road transport will need further government support if they are to deliver their full potential – that will be one of the key messages that the British...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Carplus
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
London has ‘barely scratched the surface of the potential of car clubs’ as an efficient and effective transport solution, according to a new report. New research conducted by Frost & Sullivan on ...
Car clubs have helped remove approximately 14,000 vehicles off London’s roads according to a new report, as drivers dispose or defer purchase of a vehicle after joining a car club. According to t...
Membership of car sharing services-known as car clubs here in the UK- is set grow near six-fold to reach 12 million worldwide by 2020, increasing from today’s 2.3 million members. A new study fr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far