Car rental and other forms of ‘pay-as-you-go' road transport will need further government support if they are to deliver their full potential – that will be one of the key messages that the British...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Carplus
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
London has ‘barely scratched the surface of the potential of car clubs’ as an efficient and effective transport solution, according to a new report. New research conducted by Frost & Sullivan on ...
Car clubs have helped remove approximately 14,000 vehicles off London’s roads according to a new report, as drivers dispose or defer purchase of a vehicle after joining a car club. According to t...
Membership of car sharing services-known as car clubs here in the UK- is set grow near six-fold to reach 12 million worldwide by 2020, increasing from today’s 2.3 million members. A new study fr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know