Suzuki has slashed the price of its new Celerio city car with the addition of a new entry-spec variant. Priced from £6,999, SZ2 trim is £1,000 cheaper than the now mid-range SZ3, which has retained...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Celerio
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
All 150 Suzuki UK dealers have been told to suspend test drives until further notice and owners are advised not to drive their new city car.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008