Contract Hire and Leasing News - Chrysler
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from ...
A new trial of grid-balancing technology which will allow utilities companies to request electric cars to stop charging, is to get underway this week with the support of eight of the world’s leadin...
Way back in November I wrote about Shell’s V-Power Nitro+ fuel, asking if it’s really worth the extra money you pay for it. It was a problem that always caused me an issue, as I couldn’t help but t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available