After just announcing the final year that you will be able to buy or lease a new petrol, diesel or hybrid car in the UK will be 2035, transport secretary Grant Shapps has now speculated that it cou...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Clean Air Zone
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In a landmark announcement, Bristol City Council has agreed to ban all privately owned diesel cars from entering a central city zone in the daytime with commercial vehicles paying to enter a wider ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?