After just announcing the final year that you will be able to buy or lease a new petrol, diesel or hybrid car in the UK will be 2035, transport secretary Grant Shapps has now speculated that it cou...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Clean Air Zone
In a landmark announcement, Bristol City Council has agreed to ban all privately owned diesel cars from entering a central city zone in the daytime with commercial vehicles paying to enter a wider ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 7 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 8 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 9 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?