After just announcing the final year that you will be able to buy or lease a new petrol, diesel or hybrid car in the UK will be 2035, transport secretary Grant Shapps has now speculated that it cou...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Clean Air Zone
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In a landmark announcement, Bristol City Council has agreed to ban all privately owned diesel cars from entering a central city zone in the daytime with commercial vehicles paying to enter a wider ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 3 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 7 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?