The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Company Car Tax
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Whether it’s the upcoming changes to first-year Vehicle Excise Duty (VED), updated Company Car Tax (CCT) rates or clean air zones, there’s lots of upcoming legislation changes for fleet operators t...
Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
Company car-driving employees have been warned they could be subjected to demands for back tax from HM Revenue and Customs following this year’s introduction of complex Optional Remuneration Arrang...
A free guide outlining the impact of the recent pre- and post-election Budgets on company car taxation has been published by LeasePlan. The guide shows how relatively minor tweaks to various compa...
April 2017 will see the latest shake-up of Britain’s Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) system, marking a new chapter for a CO2-based tax system that has been in place and fine-tuned since 2001. In a nuts...
Which countries are kinder to company car drivers and who hits them harder?
We’re forever being told that the car is the root cause of all pollution. Smog in Paris? Yep, that’s down to the traffic. Cancer in Hong Kong? Traffic again. The truth is, though, that the car isn...
Vehicle size is more important than its looks when choosing a company car, at least for four in five lease car drivers (80%). A global survey of 3,000 drivers from 20 countries found that the size ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease