New Benefit-in-kind (BiK) tax rates are now in force including a zero rate for pure electric vehicles, such as the Nissan Leaf, Kia e-Niro or Tesla Model 3, to accelerate the shift to zero emission...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Company Car Tax
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Whether it’s the upcoming changes to first-year Vehicle Excise Duty (VED), updated Company Car Tax (CCT) rates or clean air zones, there’s lots of upcoming legislation changes for fleet operators t...
Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
Company car-driving employees have been warned they could be subjected to demands for back tax from HM Revenue and Customs following this year’s introduction of complex Optional Remuneration Arrang...
A free guide outlining the impact of the recent pre- and post-election Budgets on company car taxation has been published by LeasePlan. The guide shows how relatively minor tweaks to various compa...
April 2017 will see the latest shake-up of Britain’s Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) system, marking a new chapter for a CO2-based tax system that has been in place and fine-tuned since 2001. In a nuts...
Which countries are kinder to company car drivers and who hits them harder?
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 2020 Volkswagen ID.3: Prices, specs and everything you need to know
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?