Public Health England has today offered a series of recommendations on how the government can improve air quality. While the government has pledged £220m toward a clean air fund, currently 28,000-...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Congestion
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having introduced a £23m van scrappage scheme earlier this week, Sadiq Khan shows no signs of slowing down for the festive period by also announcing changes to the Congestion Charge. Aimed at furt...
Highways England has suggested that drivers could be allowed to travel at higher speeds through motorway roadworks when road workers aren’t active. The speed limit could increase from 50mph to 60m...
The diesel engine has turned into a huge wounded beast lurching from damaging blow to the next. The latest salvo comes from Germany where the cities of Leipzig and Stuttgart have been told by the F...
UK drivers spent an average of 31 hours stuck in rush hour gridlock last year according to analysts Inrix – a figure that officially makes the UK the 10th most congested country in the world. The ...
Are traffic lights the key to cutting motorway congestion? £7m trial involving M6 and M62 aims to find out
Highways England has announced that a link road at a junction of the M6 and M62 in Cheshire will take part in a £7m trial to ease congestion this month.
Most UK drivers think traffic is getting worse, with middle-lane hoggers seen as one of the main causes of congestion
Findings from the RAC Report on Motoring reveal that more than half of UK drivers believe traffic on major roads has increased. Around 65% of vehicle miles are driven on motorways, A-roads and hig...
The London T-charge, which mainly applies to pre-2006 diesel and petrol vehicles has come into force today (23 October). Covering the same area as the existing congestion charge zone - all of cent...
It’s hell out there on the roads these days. We don’t need to tell you that, chances are you live it every morning and evening during your commute or whenever you attempt to make plans for the week...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 7 Review: BMW Z4
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?