No more spy shots … it’s finally arrived. Bentley has given the all-new Continental GT its public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. More Bentley lease deals here Featuring a much improved ligh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Continental GT
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When Bentley’s Bentayga arrived on the scene back in 2015, the Crewe-based company claimed it was the most luxurious SUV to ever have been made. With the Mulliner however, it looks like things will...
Is the end of the fuel station nigh? Well if you’re lucky enough to live in California and drive a Bentley, then it really could be. The Crewe-based luxury carmaker has announced a new service for...
A diesel? In a Bentley? It’s not the kind of thing you’d expect from the Crewe-based company, judging by its sporting heritage. However, fitting one in its behemoth Bentayga SUV makes sense, and al...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)