No more spy shots … it’s finally arrived. Bentley has given the all-new Continental GT its public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. More Bentley lease deals here Featuring a much improved ligh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Continental GT
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When Bentley’s Bentayga arrived on the scene back in 2015, the Crewe-based company claimed it was the most luxurious SUV to ever have been made. With the Mulliner however, it looks like things will...
Is the end of the fuel station nigh? Well if you’re lucky enough to live in California and drive a Bentley, then it really could be. The Crewe-based luxury carmaker has announced a new service for...
A diesel? In a Bentley? It’s not the kind of thing you’d expect from the Crewe-based company, judging by its sporting heritage. However, fitting one in its behemoth Bentayga SUV makes sense, and al...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 All-electric Fiat 500 makes public debut in Rome
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins