Say hello to the latest Bentley Continental GT Speed – a car the Crewe-based company has bestowed with the title of its most capable ever road-going vehicle. With 650hp and a top speed of 208mph, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Continental GT
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
No more spy shots … it’s finally arrived. Bentley has given the all-new Continental GT its public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. More Bentley lease deals here Featuring a much improved ligh...
When Bentley’s Bentayga arrived on the scene back in 2015, the Crewe-based company claimed it was the most luxurious SUV to ever have been made. With the Mulliner however, it looks like things will...
Is the end of the fuel station nigh? Well if you’re lucky enough to live in California and drive a Bentley, then it really could be. The Crewe-based luxury carmaker has announced a new service for...
A diesel? In a Bentley? It’s not the kind of thing you’d expect from the Crewe-based company, judging by its sporting heritage. However, fitting one in its behemoth Bentayga SUV makes sense, and al...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 7 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed