The government has confirmed that car showrooms will be allowed to open in England from 1 June. The Prime Minister Boris Johnson said outdoor markets and car showrooms will be able to reopen, as s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Coronavirus
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Keeping your car clean, polished and tidy can be tough enough as it is, but a pandemic presents an altogether new challenge. As Covid-19 is a new virus, not everything is known about it yet, but i...
Looking for a new car during lockdown? The government has confirmed that car dealerships can sell cars online and deliver them to your door during the lockdown, or offer a collection service, even ...
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has confirmed it will introduce a package of measures to directly support consumers facing payment difficulties due to coronavirus (Covid-19), including a thre...
UK new car registrations fell by almost half (44.4%) in March as the coronavirus crisis caused showrooms to close for a large portion of the month. In the important plate change month, 203,370 few...
The Department for Transport has announced drivers will be granted a six-month exemption from MOT testing. The emergency measures, which will be introduced from 30 March and be in effect for 12 mo...
Following on from guidance on social distancing, the UK government has announced that people should avoid all non-essential travel as UK cases of Covid-19 continue to climb. While the term ‘non-...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 All-electric Fiat 500 makes public debut in Rome
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins