Keeping your car clean, polished and tidy can be tough enough as it is, but a pandemic presents an altogether new challenge. As Covid-19 is a new virus, not everything is known about it yet, but ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Coronavirus
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Department for Transport has announced drivers will be granted a six-month exemption from MOT testing. The emergency measures, which will be introduced from 30 March and be in effect for 12 mo...
Following on from guidance on social distancing, the UK government has announced that people should avoid all non-essential travel as UK cases of Covid-19 continue to climb. While the term ‘non-...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 6 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 10 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020