In the first three months of the year Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles delivered 114,700 vehicles to customers all over the world. Around the globe most vehicle model sales were up, with the Caddy r...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Crafter
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volkswagen has confirmed it will be unveiling its all-electric eCrafter van at the upcoming Commercial Vehicle Show on 24 April ahead of real-world testing beginning in the UK at the start of May. ...
A Northern Irish power provider has added 28 Volkswagen Crafter vans to its 400+ vehicle fleet. Northern Ireland Electricity (NIE) Networks, which delivers power to 850,000 homes and business in ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know