Following its debut at the 2018 CV Show, the all-electric Volkswagen e-Crafter is now available for the public to view at the EV Experience Centre in Milton Keynes. Real-world testing for the van ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Crafter
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In the first three months of the year Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles delivered 114,700 vehicles to customers all over the world. Around the globe most vehicle model sales were up, with the Caddy r...
Volkswagen has confirmed it will be unveiling its all-electric eCrafter van at the upcoming Commercial Vehicle Show on 24 April ahead of real-world testing beginning in the UK at the start of May. ...
A Northern Irish power provider has added 28 Volkswagen Crafter vans to its 400+ vehicle fleet. Northern Ireland Electricity (NIE) Networks, which delivers power to 850,000 homes and business in ...
Everybody is after value-for-money at the moment, even more so for fleet and high mileage customers, so its welcome news when a manufacturer responds with an enhanced level of service, which is jus...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed