Contract Hire and Leasing News - Dealer news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The latest news for dealers.
The majority of automotive executives believe the number of traditional brick-and-mortar car dealerships could fall between 20% and 50% by 2025, according to a new KPMG survey. The Global Automoti...
Video will be an even more essential part of the car-retailing process in the future, while buying, selling and leasing cars could be done completely remotely within five years. That’s the conclusi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know