Contract Hire and Leasing News - Dealer news
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The latest news for dealers.
The majority of automotive executives believe the number of traditional brick-and-mortar car dealerships could fall between 20% and 50% by 2025, according to a new KPMG survey. The Global Automoti...
Video will be an even more essential part of the car-retailing process in the future, while buying, selling and leasing cars could be done completely remotely within five years. That’s the conclusi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)