Contract Hire and Leasing News - Dealer news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The latest news for dealers.
The majority of automotive executives believe the number of traditional brick-and-mortar car dealerships could fall between 20% and 50% by 2025, according to a new KPMG survey. The Global Automoti...
Video will be an even more essential part of the car-retailing process in the future, while buying, selling and leasing cars could be done completely remotely within five years. That’s the conclusi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far