Contract Hire and Leasing News - Dealer news
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The latest news for dealers.
The majority of automotive executives believe the number of traditional brick-and-mortar car dealerships could fall between 20% and 50% by 2025, according to a new KPMG survey. The Global Automoti...
Video will be an even more essential part of the car-retailing process in the future, while buying, selling and leasing cars could be done completely remotely within five years. That’s the conclusi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 It’s official. Car showrooms WILL be allowed to open from 1 June
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?