Contract Hire and Leasing News - Detroit Motor Show
Audi unveiled its Q8 concept at the Detroit Motor Show and gave us an idea of what we can expect a production-ready Q8 to look like when it arrives next year. It has now revealed that it features ...
Having had its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the new GLA is starting 2017 in style thanks to a host of design updates inside and out. First launched in 2013, th...
Volvo’s much-anticipated S90 saloon will arrive in the UK in September bearing a ticket price of £32,555, the Swedish manufacturer has announced. Rivalling the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes E-Class, th...
The fifth-gen E-Class has been dubbed ‘the most intelligent saloon in the business class’ and will rival the BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Jaguar XF from May.
The newly refreshed Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S have been revealed at the Detroit Motor Show, ahead of initial deliveries at end of the month. Available as a coupe and convertible, both the 91...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 7 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?