You have to feel sorry for the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency. Just as they announce important changes to the driving test, a new Prime Minister arrives in office and lays out her new Cabinet,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Newly qualified drivers could be refunded a portion of their learning costs if they pass first time, under new reforms being proposed. The plans, announced by Department for Transport (DfT), are in...
The Department for Transport has officially launched the agency which will replace the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA). The two agencies have be...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)