Back in February, Theresa May requested the Department for Transport (DfT) explore the introduction of graduated driver licensing (GDL) scheme in the UK, in a bid to reduce the number of novice dri...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Driver Training
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
You have to feel sorry for the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency. Just as they announce important changes to the driving test, a new Prime Minister arrives in office and lays out her new Cabinet,...
Treat others as you would like them to treat you and you’ll be amazed at the improvement in driving standards.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 NHS to offer lease deals on new Jaguar I-Pace to staff
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Review: Kia XCeed
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?