Back in February, Theresa May requested the Department for Transport (DfT) explore the introduction of graduated driver licensing (GDL) scheme in the UK, in a bid to reduce the number of novice dri...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Driver Training
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
You have to feel sorry for the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency. Just as they announce important changes to the driving test, a new Prime Minister arrives in office and lays out her new Cabinet,...
Treat others as you would like them to treat you and you’ll be amazed at the improvement in driving standards.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)