Contract Hire and Leasing News - DVLA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A crackdown on drivers with poor eyesight is being rolled out by police forces in the Thames Valley, Hampshire and the West Midlands, in an attempt to improve road safety. Motorists stopped by pol...
Ever given your car a name? Well research from the Driver and Vehicle Licencing Authority (DVLA) reveals you aren’t alone, with more than a quarter of people (28%) saying they’d done the same thing...
With spring in the air, most people will be looking forward to some slightly balmier weather – fingers crossed – in March. Here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com, however, we’re more excited at the pro...
Personalised number plates are a popular way of personalising a vehicle and as interest in leasing increases, more and more drivers are asking whether they can put a cherished plate on a car that h...
Newly qualified drivers could be refunded a portion of their learning costs if they pass first time, under new reforms being proposed. The plans, announced by Department for Transport (DfT), are in...
A number of driving test centres could be closed and the driving age limit raised as part of a major shake-up currently being planned by the UK Government.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option