Contract Hire and Leasing News - DVLA
A crackdown on drivers with poor eyesight is being rolled out by police forces in the Thames Valley, Hampshire and the West Midlands, in an attempt to improve road safety. Motorists stopped by pol...
Ever given your car a name? Well research from the Driver and Vehicle Licencing Authority (DVLA) reveals you aren’t alone, with more than a quarter of people (28%) saying they’d done the same thing...
With spring in the air, most people will be looking forward to some slightly balmier weather – fingers crossed – in March. Here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com, however, we’re more excited at the pro...
Personalised number plates are a popular way of personalising a vehicle and as interest in leasing increases, more and more drivers are asking whether they can put a cherished plate on a car that h...
Newly qualified drivers could be refunded a portion of their learning costs if they pass first time, under new reforms being proposed. The plans, announced by Department for Transport (DfT), are in...
A number of driving test centres could be closed and the driving age limit raised as part of a major shake-up currently being planned by the UK Government.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 MG 4: Lease deals now available
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Liz Truss gets the keys to No.10… but not the Jaguar
- 6 2023 Ford Mustang: Everything we know so far
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 10 Peugeot 2008 vs Toyota Yaris Cross: Which one wins?