Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ebbon-Dacs
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ebbon-Dacs has given its second generation Leaselink e-procurement system a new look and new functionality. A new third party module, designed to track the conversion of commercial vehicles, will ...
Fleet bosses can target fuel savings, meet duty of care requirements, highlight aggressive and costly drivers, accurately record all mileages and identify vehicle faults and servicing due dates for...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008