Sutherland Avenue, in Westminster, has become the first residential street in the UK to successfully convert 24 lampposts into electric vehicle (EV) charge points. The project – a collaboration be...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric Highway
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Last year, Volkswagen announced it had partnered with Tesco and Pod Point to install around 2,400 EV charging points. With 100 Tesco stores now offering free charging to shoppers, it seemed the ide...
Interest in electric and alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) has increased dramatically over the last 12 months, our own data shows an increase of more than 200% in lease enquiries year-on-year i...
Government funding for on-street EV chargers is set to double, the Department for Transport (DfT) has announced. An extra £2.5m is set to be given to local authorities who will install more than 1...
All new housing built in England will feature electric vehicle charge points, the government has confirmed. The legislation is set to be introduced as part of its effort to achieve net zero emissio...
An electrical safety charity has warned that a lack of public EV charge points is forcing motorists to charge their vehicles dangerously at home, with many using multiple extension leads. 1,500 ...
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Competition Terms & Conditions