Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric Highway
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Sutherland Avenue, in Westminster, has become the first residential street in the UK to successfully convert 24 lampposts into electric vehicle (EV) charge points. The project – a collaboration be...
Interest in electric and alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) has increased dramatically over the last 12 months, our own data shows an increase of more than 200% in lease enquiries year-on-year i...
Government funding for on-street EV chargers is set to double, the Department for Transport (DfT) has announced. An extra £2.5m is set to be given to local authorities who will install more than 1...
All new housing built in England will feature electric vehicle charge points, the government has confirmed. The legislation is set to be introduced as part of its effort to achieve net zero emissio...
An electrical safety charity has warned that a lack of public EV charge points is forcing motorists to charge their vehicles dangerously at home, with many using multiple extension leads. 1,500 ...
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
50 strategic sites across Britain’s motorway network would allow drivers to charge their car in five to 12 minutes
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai gets hybrid-only powertrains
- 9 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 10 Review: Toyota GR Yaris