An electrical safety charity has warned that a lack of public EV charge points is forcing motorists to charge their vehicles dangerously at home, with many using multiple extension leads. 1,500 ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric Highway
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
New suburban homes will come equipped with an electric vehicle charging point, the government is set to announce today. Transport secretary Chris Grayling wants to ensure new homes, offices and ev...
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
50 strategic sites across Britain’s motorway network would allow drivers to charge their car in five to 12 minutes
A consortium of organisations including Nissan and the National Grid have welcomed a government-backed initiative that will set aside £9.8m for a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) demonstrator project. The fu...
Government urges local authorities to take advantage of a £4.5 million pot which could help people around the country join the electric car revolution
Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
BMW, Ford, Mercedes and Volkswagen have teamed up to create a Europe-wide network of fast charging stations for electric vehicles. Known as Ionity, the partnership will see the installation of 400...
You could never accuse Nicola Sturgeon of lacking in political ambition. After all, she’s a politician whose remit is contained within the borders of Scotland, yet she commands headlines and attent...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Case Study: Why car leasing made sense for university student Thomas Kilpin
- 7 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA: everything you need to know
- 8 Clean Air Day: The best electric vehicles of 2019
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe: £70k four-door set to rival CLS