New suburban homes will come equipped with an electric vehicle charging point, the government is set to announce today. Transport secretary Chris Grayling wants to ensure new homes, offices and ev...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric Highway
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
50 strategic sites across Britain’s motorway network would allow drivers to charge their car in five to 12 minutes
A consortium of organisations including Nissan and the National Grid have welcomed a government-backed initiative that will set aside £9.8m for a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) demonstrator project. The fu...
Government urges local authorities to take advantage of a £4.5 million pot which could help people around the country join the electric car revolution
Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
BMW, Ford, Mercedes and Volkswagen have teamed up to create a Europe-wide network of fast charging stations for electric vehicles. Known as Ionity, the partnership will see the installation of 400...
You could never accuse Nicola Sturgeon of lacking in political ambition. After all, she’s a politician whose remit is contained within the borders of Scotland, yet she commands headlines and attent...
The recent Queen’s Speech may have been barer than Old Mother Hubbard’s cupboard, but there was a nugget of good news in there for drivers of electric vehicles. The government has decided it shou...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 2019 BMW X5 available to lease right now
- 4 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 5 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 6 Skoda Scala: Compact hatchback makes debut
- 7 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 8 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 9 Top five company cars of 2018
- 10 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant