Interest in electric and alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) has increased dramatically over the last 12 months, our own data shows an increase of more than 200% in lease enquiries year-on-year i...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric Highway
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Government funding for on-street EV chargers is set to double, the Department for Transport (DfT) has announced. An extra £2.5m is set to be given to local authorities who will install more than 1...
All new housing built in England will feature electric vehicle charge points, the government has confirmed. The legislation is set to be introduced as part of its effort to achieve net zero emissio...
An electrical safety charity has warned that a lack of public EV charge points is forcing motorists to charge their vehicles dangerously at home, with many using multiple extension leads. 1,500 ...
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
50 strategic sites across Britain’s motorway network would allow drivers to charge their car in five to 12 minutes
A consortium of organisations including Nissan and the National Grid have welcomed a government-backed initiative that will set aside £9.8m for a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) demonstrator project. The fu...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 6 Ford Puma now available to lease
- 7 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 8 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?