Contract Hire and Leasing News - epyx
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Fleet management firm Alphabet will continue using three epyx e-commerce platforms until 2016 after signing a new deal with the IT solutions provider. BMW-owned Alphabet will use 1link Service Net...
Hitachi Capital Commercial Vehicle Services (HCCVS) has become the first fleet solutions supplier to take up epyx’s 1link Service Network and maintenance platform for larger commercial vehicles. A...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know