It has been a busy year for Euro NCAP, the new car safety performance assessment programme, and it has finished 2019 off with a bang (or a crash) by awarding the Ford Puma, MG ZS EV, MG HS, Nissan ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - EuroNCAP
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the recently-updated Tesla Model X the stand-out performer of this round. Scoring 94 percent for Safety Assist, the same as th...
Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the new Mazda CX-30 leading the pack and the Mercedes-Benz GLB following close behind. The Mazda CX-30, a small crossover whic...
Euro NCAP’s latest round of crash tests saw the new BMW 1 Series and 3 Series attain the maximum five-star award. However, the new Peugeot 208 supermini and updated Jeep Cherokee managed a “good” r...
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
2018 was a busy year for new car launches, which in turn meant it was a very busy year for Euro NCAP too. Most of the models tested in 2018 were new to the market, and an impressive amount of them...
So much for Italian craftmanship…
Euro NCAP has released safety ratings on seven new cars – including the first-ever hydrogen car to undergo its tests – the Hyundai Nexo. It managed to achieve the full five-star rating, as did the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease