Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the recently-updated Tesla Model X the stand-out performer of this round. Scoring 94 percent for Safety Assist, the same as th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - EuroNCAP
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the new Mazda CX-30 leading the pack and the Mercedes-Benz GLB following close behind. The Mazda CX-30, a small crossover whic...
Euro NCAP’s latest round of crash tests saw the new BMW 1 Series and 3 Series attain the maximum five-star award. However, the new Peugeot 208 supermini and updated Jeep Cherokee managed a “good” r...
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
2018 was a busy year for new car launches, which in turn meant it was a very busy year for Euro NCAP too. Most of the models tested in 2018 were new to the market, and an impressive amount of them...
So much for Italian craftmanship…
Euro NCAP has released safety ratings on seven new cars – including the first-ever hydrogen car to undergo its tests – the Hyundai Nexo. It managed to achieve the full five-star rating, as did the...
It’s pretty safe to say some form of fully autonomous vehicle will make it on to the UK’s road network in the not-too-far-away future. But a new survey has revealed 71% of drivers believe that auto...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 makes UK debut at Tesco charging point
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 Christmas party season: We test drive a breathalyser
- 10 Volkswagen ID.3 makes UK debut at Tesco charging point