A host of new safety features will become mandatory on all new vehicles sold in Europe within the next three years, including the introduction of mandatory speed limiters. From 2022, all new vehic...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - European Union
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ahead of Theresa May’s vital Brexit summit in Brussels tonight, key European automotive manufacturers and suppliers have come together to warn of the potential consequences a no-deal scenario would...
President Trump upped his war on words this week, threatening to impose new tariffs on EU cars two days after he announced a 25% levy on steel imports and a 10% hike for aluminium. His threat ca...
2016 was a record-breaking year for the British Motor Industry, with 7 million vehicles rolling off the production line.
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Coming days after the UK voted to leave the European Union, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has claimed that access to the single market and trade deals with Europe have been ...
The European Parliament has voted for all new cars and light commercial vehicles built after 31 March 2018 to have an ‘e-Call’ device fitted. In the event of an accident, the system will provide t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed