A host of new safety features will become mandatory on all new vehicles sold in Europe within the next three years, including the introduction of mandatory speed limiters. From 2022, all new vehic...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - European Union
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ahead of Theresa May’s vital Brexit summit in Brussels tonight, key European automotive manufacturers and suppliers have come together to warn of the potential consequences a no-deal scenario would...
President Trump upped his war on words this week, threatening to impose new tariffs on EU cars two days after he announced a 25% levy on steel imports and a 10% hike for aluminium. His threat ca...
2016 was a record-breaking year for the British Motor Industry, with 7 million vehicles rolling off the production line.
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Coming days after the UK voted to leave the European Union, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has claimed that access to the single market and trade deals with Europe have been ...
The European Parliament has voted for all new cars and light commercial vehicles built after 31 March 2018 to have an ‘e-Call’ device fitted. In the event of an accident, the system will provide t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 BMW iX3: all-electric SUEV to offer 285 miles of range