A host of new safety features will become mandatory on all new vehicles sold in Europe within the next three years, including the introduction of mandatory speed limiters. From 2022, all new vehic...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - European Union
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ahead of Theresa May’s vital Brexit summit in Brussels tonight, key European automotive manufacturers and suppliers have come together to warn of the potential consequences a no-deal scenario would...
President Trump upped his war on words this week, threatening to impose new tariffs on EU cars two days after he announced a 25% levy on steel imports and a 10% hike for aluminium. His threat ca...
2016 was a record-breaking year for the British Motor Industry, with 7 million vehicles rolling off the production line.
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Coming days after the UK voted to leave the European Union, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has claimed that access to the single market and trade deals with Europe have been ...
The European Parliament has voted for all new cars and light commercial vehicles built after 31 March 2018 to have an ‘e-Call’ device fitted. In the event of an accident, the system will provide t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 Top five Marmite motors
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Review: 2019 Audi A6
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Top five cars for less than £10k total lease cost
- 8 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals