Chancellor Rishi Sunak delivered his first Budget today, having had just four weeks to prepare as a result of the shock resignation of his predecessor, Sajid Javid. With Coronavirus dominating the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - FairFuelUK
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The government should slash fuel duty by 3p per litre in the upcoming Autumn Statement, so say campaigners from FairFuelUK. MP Jason McCartney and motoring personality Quentin Willson today marche...
A nationwide survey into how fuel prices have affected the cost of living has attracted more than 12,000 responses in just 24 hours. FairFuelUK has invited businesses and members of the public to ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation