Car finance is set to undergo a crackdown after the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) found that some retailers and brokers are using sales-based commission that leaves consumers out of pocket. So...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - FLA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While the mainstream media whipped up controversy around motor finance last year, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) was busy looking into the facts to assess whether consumers are at risk of ha...
The Finance and Leasing Association (FLA) has published its latest report which shows that point of sale (POS) consumer new car finance grew 13% by value and 7% in volume in November 2016, when com...
Four out of five private new cars are purchased using some form of point-of-sale finance, according to the the latest stats from the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA). It’s been a record-bre...
There’s cause for celebration in the contract hire and leasing industry, as new figures released by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) have revealed steady growth in the number of people secur...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has confirmed that its membership base has grown 9.3% since the start of the year. 94 new members have joined the association – 59 of whic...
Personal contract hire is the fastest growing form of car finance, growing 77% in the 12 months preceding February 2016, according to the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA).
Consumer vehicle funding was identified as one of the biggest areas of growth for many brokers in Investec's latest survey.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?