Car finance is set to undergo a crackdown after the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) found that some retailers and brokers are using sales-based commission that leaves consumers out of pocket. So...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - FLA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While the mainstream media whipped up controversy around motor finance last year, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) was busy looking into the facts to assess whether consumers are at risk of ha...
The Finance and Leasing Association (FLA) has published its latest report which shows that point of sale (POS) consumer new car finance grew 13% by value and 7% in volume in November 2016, when com...
Four out of five private new cars are purchased using some form of point-of-sale finance, according to the the latest stats from the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA). It’s been a record-bre...
There’s cause for celebration in the contract hire and leasing industry, as new figures released by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) have revealed steady growth in the number of people secur...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has confirmed that its membership base has grown 9.3% since the start of the year. 94 new members have joined the association – 59 of whic...
Personal contract hire is the fastest growing form of car finance, growing 77% in the 12 months preceding February 2016, according to the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA).
Consumer vehicle funding was identified as one of the biggest areas of growth for many brokers in Investec's latest survey.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008