Fleet Logistics, one of Europe’s largest fleet management providers, has appointed Sue Branston as a new strategic account manager responsible for helping fleets make the most of the Birmingham-bas...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet Logistics
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Fleet Logistics is on course to achieve its target of operating 145,000 vehicles across Europe by the end of 2014. The fleet management provider’s European fleet recently hit a new high of 137,00...
A new salary sacrifice car scheme, said to be 10% cheaper than conventional programmes, has been launched by Fleet Logistics. The fleet management firm’s FleetBenefit scheme makes brand new, low e...
Fleet Logistics will launch a stand-alone fleet management solution aimed at small to medium fleets. Available from January 20 until the end of April 2014, the new solution - which is as yet unnam...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know