Fleet Logistics, one of Europe’s largest fleet management providers, has appointed Sue Branston as a new strategic account manager responsible for helping fleets make the most of the Birmingham-bas...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet Logistics
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Fleet Logistics is on course to achieve its target of operating 145,000 vehicles across Europe by the end of 2014. The fleet management provider’s European fleet recently hit a new high of 137,00...
A new salary sacrifice car scheme, said to be 10% cheaper than conventional programmes, has been launched by Fleet Logistics. The fleet management firm’s FleetBenefit scheme makes brand new, low e...
Fleet Logistics will launch a stand-alone fleet management solution aimed at small to medium fleets. Available from January 20 until the end of April 2014, the new solution - which is as yet unnam...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range