Following its debut at the 2018 CV Show, the all-electric Volkswagen e-Crafter is now available for the public to view at the EV Experience Centre in Milton Keynes. Real-world testing for the van ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet management
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
All the latest news on fleet management.
With the government being forced into publishing its draft consultation for combatting air pollution pre-election, many in the automotive industry were unsure what to expect and whether the news wo...
Following the overwhelming success of a four-day test drive initiative for the Ateca SUV last October, Seat has announced plans to expand the scheme to cover its entire range. As part of a major...
Leaseplan, a global leader in fleet management and driver mobility, has published its headline annual results for 2016 and the future looks bright. In the report, the company announced its fleet h...
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter. From today (1 December 2016), the rate of reimbursement for petrol cars 1400...
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter. From today (1 September 2016), the rate of reimbursement for petrol cars 140...
More than half of businesses are concerned about their company car drivers being distracted by in-car technology. Although the increase in safety features on new vehicles is widely recognised, at ...
The number of businesses using telematics in their fleet vehicles has almost doubled over the last year. That’s according to a report by the RAC, that found that around two thirds of businesses (65...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 3 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease
- 10 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed