Whether you like it or not, think it’s common sense or Big Brother encroaching too far into the car, we will see E-call become standard fit in all new cars and light commercial vehicles from Octobe...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet Voice
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It was only last week this column was making the point that UK maximum speed limits are seriously out of kilter with the modern world we live and drive in. It seems the government must be avid read...
The highest speed recorded by police in England and Wales in the year from April 2014 and April 2014 was 149mph. There’s no two ways about it, that is very fast and the motorist clocked at this spe...
What’s the fastest car in the world? A hire car. It’s an oldie goldie, but also one that rings true when it comes to company vehicles. Many company car drivers simply don’t give two hoots for the ...
So, Nissan is to re-enter the small hatch sector with its Pulsar, revealed today and set to arrive in the autumn of this year. This is a significant event as it marks the end of the Qashqai’s run ...
There are lies, damned lies and there are statistics, yet we still love a good percentage that shows we are the best, worst or just plain right. Of course, 78% of stats are complete nonsense, but ...
It’s one year till the next general election and just before we all head to the ballot box, the current government will have introduced one of the most important pieces of legislation since it came...
Twelve months ago, the French car industry appeared to be fini. Its three main players were all struggling to maintain market share across Europe, never mind grow it and compete with the best of th...
You didn’t have to traipse all the way to New York for the unveiling of the Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept to know the British SUV firm has a tough time on its hands to replacement this family...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far