In what Volkswagen is calling a “strategic reorientation”, the company is undergoing a comprehensive rebrand across all sectors and, following the reveal of its new logo, the company has now reveal...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Frankfurt Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
One of the many highlights of a motor show is the concept cars being shown off. From the one-offs, the wacky, the production ready, and the nearly available, some of the imaginative concept cars ma...
And now for something completely different. While everyone else is seemingly in a race for pure EV domination in the years to come, Mercedes-Benz has handed over the first GLC F-Cell to selected cu...
Following its European premier at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year, the all-new Suzuki Swift Sport will be available from 1 June. Quicker and lighter, the third-generation Swift Sport features...
Guten tag liebe Leser und willkommen in der wöchentlichen News-Roundup! Ja, things have taken a decidedly German flavour at ContractHireAndLeasing HQ this week as the news has come thick and fast ...
The Frankfurt Motor Show is the biggest car show in Europe, and not just in importance – it’s more than a mile from end to end, and almost as wide, with the local German brands using the show to en...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation