In what Volkswagen is calling a “strategic reorientation”, the company is undergoing a comprehensive rebrand across all sectors and, following the reveal of its new logo, the company has now reveal...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Frankfurt Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
One of the many highlights of a motor show is the concept cars being shown off. From the one-offs, the wacky, the production ready, and the nearly available, some of the imaginative concept cars ma...
And now for something completely different. While everyone else is seemingly in a race for pure EV domination in the years to come, Mercedes-Benz has handed over the first GLC F-Cell to selected cu...
Following its European premier at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year, the all-new Suzuki Swift Sport will be available from 1 June. Quicker and lighter, the third-generation Swift Sport features...
Guten tag liebe Leser und willkommen in der wöchentlichen News-Roundup! Ja, things have taken a decidedly German flavour at ContractHireAndLeasing HQ this week as the news has come thick and fast ...
The Frankfurt Motor Show is the biggest car show in Europe, and not just in importance – it’s more than a mile from end to end, and almost as wide, with the local German brands using the show to en...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease