And now for something completely different. While everyone else is seemingly in a race for pure EV domination in the years to come, Mercedes-Benz has handed over the first GLC F-Cell to selected cu...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Frankfurt Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Following its European premier at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year, the all-new Suzuki Swift Sport will be available from 1 June. Quicker and lighter, the third-generation Swift Sport features...
Guten tag liebe Leser und willkommen in der wöchentlichen News-Roundup! Ja, things have taken a decidedly German flavour at ContractHireAndLeasing HQ this week as the news has come thick and fast ...
The Frankfurt Motor Show is the biggest car show in Europe, and not just in importance – it’s more than a mile from end to end, and almost as wide, with the local German brands using the show to en...
To the surprise of no one, electric vehicles have been the name of the game at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with almost every manufacturer showing off their concept of what they think the future of mo...
The countdown has begun for a breakthrough in electric mobility, and if Frankfurt Motor Show has revealed anything so far it’s that 2020 could represent the turning point. Case in point: Volkswagen...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed