The hydrogen Hyundai Nexo is officially available in the UK. This is a car that Hyundai says could spearhead the development of low-emission vehicles thanks to its hydrogen fuel cell platform but, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel Cells
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi and Hyundai have announced plans to jointly bring the fuel cell to volume production more quickly and more efficiently than is currently the case, as well as exploring more far-reaching collab...
Honda has announced that it will be showing off its all-new hydrogen-powered FCV at the Tokyo Motor Show later this month. The four-door saloon will compete directly with the new Toyota Mirai and ...
Hydrogen fuel cell cars might still be mostly just concept vehicles at the moment, but for Toyota, its new soon-to-launch FCV is about to do the carmaker proud on the race course. Toyota intends ...
Sainsbury’s is to become the first supermarket to offer a hydrogen fuel dispenser alongside its usual petrol and diesel fuel pumps. Located at its Hendon store in north west London, the new hydro...
How much do you think Toyota’s new Fuel Cell Sedan hydrogen car will cost when it launches in the US next year? $50,000, $60,000, maybe even $70,000? But for one lucky Californian resident the pri...
For a long time hydrogen has been mooted as the fuel of the future for our cars. And yet a number of issues with it have so far prevented that future from becoming a reality. One of the major...
A hydrogen-fuelled Mercedes-Benz B-Class F-Cell has achieved a continuous running record of 300,000 kilometres (186,411 miles)– as the carmaker continues to trial hydrogen cars ahead of a market la...
The UK’s embryonic hydrogen fuel infrastructure is to get a major boost, as the government announces a new £11 million fund to help establish the country as a leader in hydrogen fuel cell cars. Th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know