The hydrogen Hyundai Nexo is officially available in the UK. This is a car that Hyundai says could spearhead the development of low-emission vehicles thanks to its hydrogen fuel cell platform but, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel Cells
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi and Hyundai have announced plans to jointly bring the fuel cell to volume production more quickly and more efficiently than is currently the case, as well as exploring more far-reaching collab...
Honda has announced that it will be showing off its all-new hydrogen-powered FCV at the Tokyo Motor Show later this month. The four-door saloon will compete directly with the new Toyota Mirai and ...
Hydrogen fuel cell cars might still be mostly just concept vehicles at the moment, but for Toyota, its new soon-to-launch FCV is about to do the carmaker proud on the race course. Toyota intends ...
Sainsbury’s is to become the first supermarket to offer a hydrogen fuel dispenser alongside its usual petrol and diesel fuel pumps. Located at its Hendon store in north west London, the new hydro...
How much do you think Toyota’s new Fuel Cell Sedan hydrogen car will cost when it launches in the US next year? $50,000, $60,000, maybe even $70,000? But for one lucky Californian resident the pri...
For a long time hydrogen has been mooted as the fuel of the future for our cars. And yet a number of issues with it have so far prevented that future from becoming a reality. One of the major...
A hydrogen-fuelled Mercedes-Benz B-Class F-Cell has achieved a continuous running record of 300,000 kilometres (186,411 miles)– as the carmaker continues to trial hydrogen cars ahead of a market la...
The UK’s embryonic hydrogen fuel infrastructure is to get a major boost, as the government announces a new £11 million fund to help establish the country as a leader in hydrogen fuel cell cars. Th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far