The hydrogen Hyundai Nexo is officially available in the UK. This is a car that Hyundai says could spearhead the development of low-emission vehicles thanks to its hydrogen fuel cell platform but, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel Cells
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi and Hyundai have announced plans to jointly bring the fuel cell to volume production more quickly and more efficiently than is currently the case, as well as exploring more far-reaching collab...
Honda has announced that it will be showing off its all-new hydrogen-powered FCV at the Tokyo Motor Show later this month. The four-door saloon will compete directly with the new Toyota Mirai and ...
Hydrogen fuel cell cars might still be mostly just concept vehicles at the moment, but for Toyota, its new soon-to-launch FCV is about to do the carmaker proud on the race course. Toyota intends ...
Sainsbury’s is to become the first supermarket to offer a hydrogen fuel dispenser alongside its usual petrol and diesel fuel pumps. Located at its Hendon store in north west London, the new hydro...
How much do you think Toyota’s new Fuel Cell Sedan hydrogen car will cost when it launches in the US next year? $50,000, $60,000, maybe even $70,000? But for one lucky Californian resident the pri...
For a long time hydrogen has been mooted as the fuel of the future for our cars. And yet a number of issues with it have so far prevented that future from becoming a reality. One of the major...
A hydrogen-fuelled Mercedes-Benz B-Class F-Cell has achieved a continuous running record of 300,000 kilometres (186,411 miles)– as the carmaker continues to trial hydrogen cars ahead of a market la...
The UK’s embryonic hydrogen fuel infrastructure is to get a major boost, as the government announces a new £11 million fund to help establish the country as a leader in hydrogen fuel cell cars. Th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupe: 600bhp twin-turbo coupe available to order
- 3 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 6 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease