A new trial of grid-balancing technology which will allow utilities companies to request electric cars to stop charging, is to get underway this week with the support of eight of the world’s leadin...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - General Motors
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Opel/Vauxhall Adam (pictured) is set to benefit from a new 1.0litre engine that will bring its statistics to emissions below 100g/km and fuel economy to 59mpg. The 1.0litre SIDI turbo engine w...
Take one look at the Chevrolet Corvette (pictured) and you'll probably think of power and performance before green technologies: however, this stunning sports car is being built very much with the ...
Hydrogen fuel cell technology may have lost a substantial amount of funding in the USA: but it is firmly on the agenda between the US Army and one of the country's leading automotive companies, Gen...
From fast engines to frugal fuel economy, there are many features that carmakers heavily promote to attract motorists: however, in the case of the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, it’s all about puttin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008