A new trial of grid-balancing technology which will allow utilities companies to request electric cars to stop charging, is to get underway this week with the support of eight of the world’s leadin...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - General Motors
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Opel/Vauxhall Adam (pictured) is set to benefit from a new 1.0litre engine that will bring its statistics to emissions below 100g/km and fuel economy to 59mpg. The 1.0litre SIDI turbo engine w...
Take one look at the Chevrolet Corvette (pictured) and you'll probably think of power and performance before green technologies: however, this stunning sports car is being built very much with the ...
Hydrogen fuel cell technology may have lost a substantial amount of funding in the USA: but it is firmly on the agenda between the US Army and one of the country's leading automotive companies, Gen...
From fast engines to frugal fuel economy, there are many features that carmakers heavily promote to attract motorists: however, in the case of the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, it’s all about puttin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed