A new trial of grid-balancing technology which will allow utilities companies to request electric cars to stop charging, is to get underway this week with the support of eight of the world’s leadin...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - General Motors
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Opel/Vauxhall Adam (pictured) is set to benefit from a new 1.0litre engine that will bring its statistics to emissions below 100g/km and fuel economy to 59mpg. The 1.0litre SIDI turbo engine w...
Take one look at the Chevrolet Corvette (pictured) and you'll probably think of power and performance before green technologies: however, this stunning sports car is being built very much with the ...
Hydrogen fuel cell technology may have lost a substantial amount of funding in the USA: but it is firmly on the agenda between the US Army and one of the country's leading automotive companies, Gen...
From fast engines to frugal fuel economy, there are many features that carmakers heavily promote to attract motorists: however, in the case of the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, it’s all about puttin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)