‘65’-plate cars hit UK roads from today but the number of pre-registered vehicles has reached record levels and threatens to drastically skew the genuine picture of Britain’s new car market. That’...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Glass
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
According to vehicle valuation company Glass’s, clocking is making a comeback, but this time it’s drivers – rather than dealers – who are breaking the law. Glass’s claims that motorists who go ove...
The concept of ‘owning’ a new car could become a thing of the past as the appeal of car leasing continues to grow, according to a leading vehicle data provider. British consumers have grown used t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008