‘65’-plate cars hit UK roads from today but the number of pre-registered vehicles has reached record levels and threatens to drastically skew the genuine picture of Britain’s new car market. That’...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Glass
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
According to vehicle valuation company Glass’s, clocking is making a comeback, but this time it’s drivers – rather than dealers – who are breaking the law. Glass’s claims that motorists who go ove...
The concept of ‘owning’ a new car could become a thing of the past as the appeal of car leasing continues to grow, according to a leading vehicle data provider. British consumers have grown used t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed