‘65’-plate cars hit UK roads from today but the number of pre-registered vehicles has reached record levels and threatens to drastically skew the genuine picture of Britain’s new car market. That’...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Glass
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
According to vehicle valuation company Glass’s, clocking is making a comeback, but this time it’s drivers – rather than dealers – who are breaking the law. Glass’s claims that motorists who go ove...
The concept of ‘owning’ a new car could become a thing of the past as the appeal of car leasing continues to grow, according to a leading vehicle data provider. British consumers have grown used t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)