It won’t be coming to the UK, but when the next generation Chevrolet Volt appears at the Detroit Auto Show in January, it will show-off a new version of its range-extended propulsion system. That ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - GM
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
General Motors (GM) might be best know for its production of four-wheeled mode of transport, but it seems the car giant is also switched-on to pedal-power too. The carmaker has become the first c...
Tuesday 20 May, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Recently, we discovered how many larger hybrid models in the US are being dropped from the range as customers fail to warm to them. Though they mig...
Car giant GM is to invest $449 million in upgrading its manufacturing facilities in Michigan as part of preparations for the launch of new electrified models. The firm will invest $384 million at...
A new 1.8 MW rooftop solar array on top of GM’s Toledo transmission plant in Ohio is expected to be completed next month. The car giant announces that its latest solar array consisting of some 21...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know