The government has previously announced a ban on the sale of all new petrol and diesel vehicles in the UK from 2040. But now MPs are calling for it to be brought forward to 2032 – an ambition that ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Go Ultra Low
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Up to 435,000 small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that operate fleets could save £1,440 per year, per vehicle by switching to electric models, research by Go Ultra Low has found. The indust...
Registrations of all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles rose by a record 27% in 2017 marking the sixth consecutive annual rise for the sector, figures from Go Ultra Low reveal. UK motorists seem...
Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
Hyundai has announced it is teaming up with the government-backed Go Ultra Low campaign, which aims to highlight the benefits of plug-in, electric, and fuel cell vehicles. Click here for more Io...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 7 Review: BMW Z4
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?