Sutherland Avenue, in Westminster, has become the first residential street in the UK to successfully convert 24 lampposts into electric vehicle (EV) charge points. The project – a collaboration be...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Go Ultra Low
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While much was made over last week’s announcement that petrol, diesel and hybrid cars would no longer be offered for sale from 2035, no mention was made as to whether the plug-in grant would still ...
The government has previously announced a ban on the sale of all new petrol and diesel vehicles in the UK from 2040. But now MPs are calling for it to be brought forward to 2032 – an ambition that ...
Up to 435,000 small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that operate fleets could save £1,440 per year, per vehicle by switching to electric models, research by Go Ultra Low has found. The indust...
Registrations of all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles rose by a record 27% in 2017 marking the sixth consecutive annual rise for the sector, figures from Go Ultra Low reveal. UK motorists seem...
Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
Hyundai has announced it is teaming up with the government-backed Go Ultra Low campaign, which aims to highlight the benefits of plug-in, electric, and fuel cell vehicles. Click here for more Io...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Ssangyong Korando EV set for summer release, plus new EV incoming