The government has previously announced a ban on the sale of all new petrol and diesel vehicles in the UK from 2040. But now MPs are calling for it to be brought forward to 2032 – an ambition that ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Go Ultra Low
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Up to 435,000 small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that operate fleets could save £1,440 per year, per vehicle by switching to electric models, research by Go Ultra Low has found. The indust...
Registrations of all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles rose by a record 27% in 2017 marking the sixth consecutive annual rise for the sector, figures from Go Ultra Low reveal. UK motorists seem...
Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
Hyundai has announced it is teaming up with the government-backed Go Ultra Low campaign, which aims to highlight the benefits of plug-in, electric, and fuel cell vehicles. Click here for more Io...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed