Tesla’s Powerwall is a wall-mountable rechargeable lithium-ion battery which can be connected with solar or grid and can provide back-up power in case of a black-out.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green credentials
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
What manufacturer's are doing to make their cars greener and help the environment.
A new £1 billion centre to research the development of new, cleaner cars has been opened this week by the Business Secretary, Vince Cable. Opening the new Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) at the U...
Hyundai and Kia have agreed to pay a total fine of $100m in the US for overstating the fuel economy of their cars. The record settlement is accompanied by the forfeit of 2.7 million greenhouse gas...
Transport for London (TfL) has opened a public consultation into its new plans to create an Ultra Low Emission Zone in the capital. Between now and the new year, the members of the public will be...
London has ‘barely scratched the surface of the potential of car clubs’ as an efficient and effective transport solution, according to a new report. New research conducted by Frost & Sullivan on ...
The idea that downsizing will save you money in fuel costs, has been thrown into doubt as new research reveals that small engines often fail to meet their official MPG figures by the largest margin...
Car owners could be spending as much as €500 (around £390) more a year in fuel for their car, than official fuel economy figure would suggest is necessary. According to new research by Italian co...
It seems like five minutes ago since Dale Vince, CEO of Ecotricity was collecting the 2014 Eurostar Ashden award for Sustainable Travel, for establishing the UK’s Electric Highway – a network of ra...
Nearly two-thirds of garages (65%) say they have either considered or being approached to dispose of old tyres illegally according to new research. With some businesses caving into temptation, ol...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?