Contract Hire and Leasing News - Highways Agency
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Latest news and press releases from the Highways Agency.
The Government has revealed plans for a new ‘watchdog’ bodies to help ensure England’s motorways and other major roads are properly managed. With plans for the Highways Agency to soon be transforme...
A poll launched by the Alliance of British Drivers (ABD) has revealed that British motorists are set against government plans to toll England’s main roads, including the A1 and M25. The government ...
The Highways Agency is to become government-run in a bid to improve the way Britain’s “neglected” roads are managed. Changing the Highways Agency to a government-owned organisation will save the t...
Around half of all painted road markings need to be replaced, according to a survey of around 2,500 miles of roads in England. The study, published by the Road Safety Markings Association (RSMA), ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know