Contract Hire and Leasing News - Highways Agency
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Latest news and press releases from the Highways Agency.
The Government has revealed plans for a new ‘watchdog’ bodies to help ensure England’s motorways and other major roads are properly managed. With plans for the Highways Agency to soon be transforme...
A poll launched by the Alliance of British Drivers (ABD) has revealed that British motorists are set against government plans to toll England’s main roads, including the A1 and M25. The government ...
The Highways Agency is to become government-run in a bid to improve the way Britain’s “neglected” roads are managed. Changing the Highways Agency to a government-owned organisation will save the t...
Around half of all painted road markings need to be replaced, according to a survey of around 2,500 miles of roads in England. The study, published by the Road Safety Markings Association (RSMA), ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 4 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Winners of ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2014 announced