Contract Hire and Leasing News - Highways Agency
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Latest news and press releases from the Highways Agency.
The Government has revealed plans for a new ‘watchdog’ bodies to help ensure England’s motorways and other major roads are properly managed. With plans for the Highways Agency to soon be transforme...
A poll launched by the Alliance of British Drivers (ABD) has revealed that British motorists are set against government plans to toll England’s main roads, including the A1 and M25. The government ...
The Highways Agency is to become government-run in a bid to improve the way Britain’s “neglected” roads are managed. Changing the Highways Agency to a government-owned organisation will save the t...
Around half of all painted road markings need to be replaced, according to a survey of around 2,500 miles of roads in England. The study, published by the Road Safety Markings Association (RSMA), ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?