Contract Hire and Leasing News - Highways Agency
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Latest news and press releases from the Highways Agency.
The Government has revealed plans for a new ‘watchdog’ bodies to help ensure England’s motorways and other major roads are properly managed. With plans for the Highways Agency to soon be transforme...
A poll launched by the Alliance of British Drivers (ABD) has revealed that British motorists are set against government plans to toll England’s main roads, including the A1 and M25. The government ...
The Highways Agency is to become government-run in a bid to improve the way Britain’s “neglected” roads are managed. Changing the Highways Agency to a government-owned organisation will save the t...
Around half of all painted road markings need to be replaced, according to a survey of around 2,500 miles of roads in England. The study, published by the Road Safety Markings Association (RSMA), ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 7 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 8 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 9 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?