Average CO2 emissions across the UK’s four largest leasing companies have been reduced to 121.8g/km, partly thanks to an influx of plug-in vehicles. Out of the top four leasing companies, Arval...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hitachi Capital
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Based in Newbury, Berkshire, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions combines technology with market leading customer service to offer the full spectrum of tailor-made fleet finance and fleet management services including all forms of funding, maintenance management, accident management and daily rental management.
Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions has managed to grow business for its daily rental proposition on the back of an improved service. The leading fleet management firm, says its new focus on contro...
The RAC will handle accident management for vehicle leasing company Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions until 2019. The five year contract will give Hitachi Capital’s 20,000-strong fleet of accident...
Hitachi Capital has acquired 90% of shares in Poland-based Corpo Flota as the company realises its European expansion ambitions. Corpo Flota operates a car fleet management business in Poland, inc...
Hitachi Capital Commercial Vehicle Solutions will continue to look after 15,000 vehicles for utility supplier Centrica until 2018. The two agreed to extend their relationship for another five year...
Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions will manage a fleet of vans for RBS’ mobile banking service. A total of 27 long wheelbase Ford Transit vans have been converted into banks-on-wheels to act as mo...
Two new apps from Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions aim to help fleet managers handle grey fleet drivers and vehicle end of life contracts more effectively. Hitachi Capital’s Grey Fleet app helps ...
Hitachi Capital Commercial Vehicle Services (HCCVS) has become the first fleet solutions supplier to take up epyx’s 1link Service Network and maintenance platform for larger commercial vehicles. A...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available