Spearheading Hyundai’s plans to accelerate development of low emission vehicles, Nexo is the technological flagship of Hyundai’s growing eco-vehicle portfolio. In line with Hyundai Motor Group’s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hydrogen cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
All the latest news and information on hydrogen cars.
Audi and Hyundai have announced plans to jointly bring the fuel cell to volume production more quickly and more efficiently than is currently the case, as well as exploring more far-reaching collab...
It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
We’re used to bringing you the latest news from motoring shows such as Detroit, Geneva and Frankfurt, but there’s one expo on the calendar that’s becoming more and more influential when it comes to...
Hyundai has offered an early glimpse of its next generation fuel cell vehicle, well ahead of the hydrogen-powered SUV’s official launch early next year. At a special preview event held in Seoul,...
Think of Paris and you’ll no doubt conjure up images of the iconic Eiffel Tower, or perhaps the famed Moulin Rouge. However, these days the French capital is ever-more frequently cited for its worr...
The past few weeks have been hugely important for hydrogen and it gaining wider acceptance in the UK as a potential replacement for fossil-derived energy. As well as making its motorsport debut ou...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 2019 BMW X5 available to lease right now
- 4 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 5 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 6 Skoda Scala: Compact hatchback makes debut
- 7 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 8 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 9 Top five company cars of 2018
- 10 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant