The hydrogen Hyundai Nexo is officially available in the UK. This is a car that Hyundai says could spearhead the development of low-emission vehicles thanks to its hydrogen fuel cell platform but, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hydrogen cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
All the latest news and information on hydrogen cars.
Audi and Hyundai have announced plans to jointly bring the fuel cell to volume production more quickly and more efficiently than is currently the case, as well as exploring more far-reaching collab...
It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
We’re used to bringing you the latest news from motoring shows such as Detroit, Geneva and Frankfurt, but there’s one expo on the calendar that’s becoming more and more influential when it comes to...
Hyundai has offered an early glimpse of its next generation fuel cell vehicle, well ahead of the hydrogen-powered SUV’s official launch early next year. At a special preview event held in Seoul,...
Think of Paris and you’ll no doubt conjure up images of the iconic Eiffel Tower, or perhaps the famed Moulin Rouge. However, these days the French capital is ever-more frequently cited for its worr...
The past few weeks have been hugely important for hydrogen and it gaining wider acceptance in the UK as a potential replacement for fossil-derived energy. As well as making its motorsport debut ou...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 2 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 8 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month