Spearheading Hyundai’s plans to accelerate development of low emission vehicles, Nexo is the technological flagship of Hyundai’s growing eco-vehicle portfolio. In line with Hyundai Motor Group’s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hydrogen fuel
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information regarding hydrogen fuel.
Audi and Hyundai have announced plans to jointly bring the fuel cell to volume production more quickly and more efficiently than is currently the case, as well as exploring more far-reaching collab...
It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
Hyundai has offered an early glimpse of its next generation fuel cell vehicle, well ahead of the hydrogen-powered SUV’s official launch early next year. At a special preview event held in Seoul,...
The past few weeks have been hugely important for hydrogen and it gaining wider acceptance in the UK as a potential replacement for fossil-derived energy. As well as making its motorsport debut ou...
Audi has used the Detroit motor show to reveal a hydrogen-powered alternative to the e-tron Quattro concept revealed in Frankfurt last year. Borrowing much from its fully electric sibling, the h-t...
Hyundai has revealed that the hydrogen-fuelled version of the ix35 crossover, which is available to order from today, will be priced at £53,105. That starting price – which makes the world’s first...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 2019 BMW X5 available to lease right now
- 4 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 5 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 6 Skoda Scala: Compact hatchback makes debut
- 7 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 8 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 9 Top five company cars of 2018
- 10 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant