The hydrogen Hyundai Nexo is officially available in the UK. This is a car that Hyundai says could spearhead the development of low-emission vehicles thanks to its hydrogen fuel cell platform but, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hydrogen fuel
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information regarding hydrogen fuel.
Audi and Hyundai have announced plans to jointly bring the fuel cell to volume production more quickly and more efficiently than is currently the case, as well as exploring more far-reaching collab...
It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
Hyundai has offered an early glimpse of its next generation fuel cell vehicle, well ahead of the hydrogen-powered SUV’s official launch early next year. At a special preview event held in Seoul,...
The past few weeks have been hugely important for hydrogen and it gaining wider acceptance in the UK as a potential replacement for fossil-derived energy. As well as making its motorsport debut ou...
Audi has used the Detroit motor show to reveal a hydrogen-powered alternative to the e-tron Quattro concept revealed in Frankfurt last year. Borrowing much from its fully electric sibling, the h-t...
Hyundai has revealed that the hydrogen-fuelled version of the ix35 crossover, which is available to order from today, will be priced at £53,105. That starting price – which makes the world’s first...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know