Contract Hire and Leasing News - i3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
BMW has unveiled its updated i3 range ahead of an official reveal at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The improved EV gets improved battery range and a subtle facelift, while a sporty i3s has been added t...
When Phillip Hammond announced in his Autumn Statement last year that most salary sacrifice schemes will effectively be scrapped, people in the automotive industry were rightly concerned. Though w...
North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust (NWAS) is set to become one of the first ambulance services in the country to introduce electric cars as part of their standard fleet. The four vehicles, i...
BMW has roughly doubled the range of its i3 electric hatchback with the addition of a new battery. The new 33kWh unit offers an official range of 195 miles – 40 more than the top-of-the-range Nissa...
The UK’s appetite for plug-in hybrid and electric cars has continued to gather pace at a phenomenal rate in 2015, with more plug-in cars registered in the first six months of the year than in the w...
“You’re young and you have no responsibilities; get something mad.” Those were the words of my esteemed colleague, John Simpson, when I made the mistake of announcing to the office that it was prob...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins