Contract Hire and Leasing News - i3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
BMW has unveiled its updated i3 range ahead of an official reveal at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The improved EV gets improved battery range and a subtle facelift, while a sporty i3s has been added t...
When Phillip Hammond announced in his Autumn Statement last year that most salary sacrifice schemes will effectively be scrapped, people in the automotive industry were rightly concerned. Though w...
North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust (NWAS) is set to become one of the first ambulance services in the country to introduce electric cars as part of their standard fleet. The four vehicles, i...
BMW has roughly doubled the range of its i3 electric hatchback with the addition of a new battery. The new 33kWh unit offers an official range of 195 miles – 40 more than the top-of-the-range Nissa...
The UK’s appetite for plug-in hybrid and electric cars has continued to gather pace at a phenomenal rate in 2015, with more plug-in cars registered in the first six months of the year than in the w...
“You’re young and you have no responsibilities; get something mad.” Those were the words of my esteemed colleague, John Simpson, when I made the mistake of announcing to the office that it was prob...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 3 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 10 Back in business? Polestar 2 begins production in China