Contract Hire and Leasing News - IAM
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Any rise in road deaths is a concern, but when that number is a 10% increase for pedestrians we should all be very worried. Pedestrians are the most vulnerable road users and figures show that ped...
The UK has some of the highest penalties in Europe for those that are caught using their phone behind the wheel, road safety charity IAM RoadSmart has discovered. In 2017, tough new rules were int...
The Ministry of Justice has announced long-awaited plans to increase maximum sentences for drivers who cause death by speeding, racing or using a mobile phone. Offenders who cause death by careles...
Three weeks after the UK voted to leave the European Union, reverberations continue to be felt throughout the UK.
We Brits are a sensitive bunch when it comes to criticism over how we drive and research regularly confirms that we’re not as good behind the wheel as we think. When one motoring weekly mag asked 1...
Almost one in ten UK drivers have taken a selfie whilst driving in the last month (9%). A survey of 500 motorists revealed that almost a fifth of 25-35 year olds had taken a picture of themselves ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Review: Volkswagen Golf 2020