Contract Hire and Leasing News - IAM
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Any rise in road deaths is a concern, but when that number is a 10% increase for pedestrians we should all be very worried. Pedestrians are the most vulnerable road users and figures show that ped...
The UK has some of the highest penalties in Europe for those that are caught using their phone behind the wheel, road safety charity IAM RoadSmart has discovered. In 2017, tough new rules were int...
The Ministry of Justice has announced long-awaited plans to increase maximum sentences for drivers who cause death by speeding, racing or using a mobile phone. Offenders who cause death by careles...
Three weeks after the UK voted to leave the European Union, reverberations continue to be felt throughout the UK.
We Brits are a sensitive bunch when it comes to criticism over how we drive and research regularly confirms that we’re not as good behind the wheel as we think. When one motoring weekly mag asked 1...
Almost one in ten UK drivers have taken a selfie whilst driving in the last month (9%). A survey of 500 motorists revealed that almost a fifth of 25-35 year olds had taken a picture of themselves ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far