Full specs and list prices for the all-electric Volkswagen ID.3 have been revealed, with entry-level models getting a list price of less than £30,000. Lease deals are also now available with price...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ID.3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Volkswagen have premiered the ID.3 at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with this all-new electric vehicle marketed as the symbol of a new era for the brand. The first model of a completely new generation...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know