Full specs and list prices for the all-electric Volkswagen ID.3 have been revealed, with entry-level models getting a list price of less than £30,000. Lease deals are also now available with price...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ID.3
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Volkswagen have premiered the ID.3 at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with this all-new electric vehicle marketed as the symbol of a new era for the brand. The first model of a completely new generation...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 5 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 6 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 7 Nissan Micra gets a facelift for 2021
- 8 Audi SQ2 gets sharp new look and tech
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?