Introducing Volkswagen’s first fully electric driven SUV. With a bold, spacious, and ultra-modern appearance, the ID.4 is set to take on the popular all-electric SUVs like the upcoming Tesla Model ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ID.4
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The ID.3 might not be available yet, but Volkswagen has confirmed that production of its next EV – the ID.4 – has commenced in its Zwichau factory in Germany. Taking the shape of an SUV, it’s the ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed with a bold new look
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Say hello to the ultra-luxury Mercedes-Maybach S-Class