Contract Hire and Leasing News - ID.4
The ID.3 might not be available yet, but Volkswagen has confirmed that production of its next EV – the ID.4 – has commenced in its Zwichau factory in Germany. Taking the shape of an SUV, it’s the ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 3 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 4 First-ever BMW M3 Competition Touring revealed
- 5 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 6 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Peugeot reveals all-new 408 fastback
- 10 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?