The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - JATO Dynamics
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The European new car market registered significant growth in July thanks to a boost in registrations of electrified models. Despite economic uncertainty across the continent, registrations were up...
The European car market benefited from record registration figures during the first half of 2018, with 8.6 million new vehicles registered between January and June – a year-on-year increase of 2.7%...
The European new car market recorded a solid 3.1% growth in 2017 with 15.57 million new cars registered overall. This is the highest volume of registrations since 2007, according to automotive anal...
More cars were sold in Britain than in any other European country during September, according to figures from vehicle data group JATO Dynamics. Some 1,393,695 new cars were registered in Europe la...
New car registrations in Europe have achieved two years of consecutive growth after August reported a 11.5% increase in new car registrations. More than 9.3 million new cars have been registered s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know