The European new car market registered significant growth in July thanks to a boost in registrations of electrified models. Despite economic uncertainty across the continent, registrations were up...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - JATO Dynamics
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The European car market benefited from record registration figures during the first half of 2018, with 8.6 million new vehicles registered between January and June – a year-on-year increase of 2.7%...
The European new car market recorded a solid 3.1% growth in 2017 with 15.57 million new cars registered overall. This is the highest volume of registrations since 2007, according to automotive anal...
More cars were sold in Britain than in any other European country during September, according to figures from vehicle data group JATO Dynamics. Some 1,393,695 new cars were registered in Europe la...
New car registrations in Europe have achieved two years of consecutive growth after August reported a 11.5% increase in new car registrations. More than 9.3 million new cars have been registered s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Review: Volkswagen Golf 2020
- 9 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?