The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - JATO Dynamics
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The European new car market registered significant growth in July thanks to a boost in registrations of electrified models. Despite economic uncertainty across the continent, registrations were up...
The European car market benefited from record registration figures during the first half of 2018, with 8.6 million new vehicles registered between January and June – a year-on-year increase of 2.7%...
The European new car market recorded a solid 3.1% growth in 2017 with 15.57 million new cars registered overall. This is the highest volume of registrations since 2007, according to automotive anal...
More cars were sold in Britain than in any other European country during September, according to figures from vehicle data group JATO Dynamics. Some 1,393,695 new cars were registered in Europe la...
New car registrations in Europe have achieved two years of consecutive growth after August reported a 11.5% increase in new car registrations. More than 9.3 million new cars have been registered s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)