Yorkshire-based car dealer network JCT600 celebrated 70 years of business during its annual conference this week. Almost 2,000 colleagues, suppliers and business contacts piled into Leeds’ First ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - JCT600
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
UK businesses should be able to reclaim 60% of the VAT paid on vehicle leases, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA). The group claims that new research provides ...
From Blackpool to Pisa: JCT600 completes 2,370-mile Four Towers Challenge in a wonky 32 year old Cortina
Three JCT600 employees have raised more than £2,000 for charity after visiting four towers in three countries over four days. The team comprising employees from the dealer network’s fleet division...
Four employees from JCT600's fleet division will visit four iconic towers in four countries over four days, all in the name of charity. Group fleet director Neill Richards will lead the quartet as...
JCT600 Vehicle Leasing Solutions (VLS) has added two new faces to its sales team. Former Stratstone sales exec Samantha Moss has joined as regional sales manager covering the North East of England...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?