Prudential UK will offer its employees the Leasedrive Group’s mycar salary sacrifice scheme until 2018. The four year contract means that employees of the UK-wide pensions provider sacrifice can ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasedrive
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Leasedrive Group has been acknowledged as one of the fastest profiting private companies in the UK, after ranking 36th in the latest The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100. The vehicle hire an...
Leasedrive Group has successfully won back the business of managing the van fleet of Genus, one of the world’s leaders in applied biotechnology in the animal breeding sector. Genus had previously...
Leasedrive has gone live with a new version of its salary sacrifice car scheme website. Now in its fourth version, the ‘mycar’ website has been completely redesigned with a new look and features ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)