Prudential UK will offer its employees the Leasedrive Group’s mycar salary sacrifice scheme until 2018. The four year contract means that employees of the UK-wide pensions provider sacrifice can ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasedrive
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Leasedrive Group has been acknowledged as one of the fastest profiting private companies in the UK, after ranking 36th in the latest The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100. The vehicle hire an...
Leasedrive Group has successfully won back the business of managing the van fleet of Genus, one of the world’s leaders in applied biotechnology in the animal breeding sector. Genus had previously...
Leasedrive has gone live with a new version of its salary sacrifice car scheme website. Now in its fourth version, the ‘mycar’ website has been completely redesigned with a new look and features ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed