Prudential UK will offer its employees the Leasedrive Group’s mycar salary sacrifice scheme until 2018. The four year contract means that employees of the UK-wide pensions provider sacrifice can ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasedrive
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Leasedrive Group has been acknowledged as one of the fastest profiting private companies in the UK, after ranking 36th in the latest The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100. The vehicle hire an...
Leasedrive Group has successfully won back the business of managing the van fleet of Genus, one of the world’s leaders in applied biotechnology in the animal breeding sector. Genus had previously...
Leasedrive has gone live with a new version of its salary sacrifice car scheme website. Now in its fourth version, the ‘mycar’ website has been completely redesigned with a new look and features ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available