The Department for Transport has announced a consultation into banning drivers from parking on pavements. This follows a 2019 report from the House of Commons transport committee calling for a nat...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Legislation
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The House of Commons Transport Committee has called for tougher restrictions, enforcement and education on the use of hands-free mobile phones – including a total ban on drivers using them. The cr...
Car parking: how controversial can it be? Very, would seem to the answer given reactions to the Scottish government’s plan to ban parking on pavements. The Transport (Scotland) Bill covers a wide ...
We often talk about the next major development for vehicle safety, citing ABS anti-lock brakes, ESP traction control and collision avoidance emergency braking. These are all incredibly important ad...
Almost one in five drivers will be over the legal drink-drive limit when they get behind the wheel this Christmas (18%). That’s according to research from The Co-op Insurance, which also found tha...
We hear a lot about how the police try ever more to work with and within communities, making themselves a more approachable institution. It’s a very sound way to go about the business of policing, ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed with a bold new look
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed