The Department for Transport has announced a consultation into banning drivers from parking on pavements. This follows a 2019 report from the House of Commons transport committee calling for a nat...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Legislation
The House of Commons Transport Committee has called for tougher restrictions, enforcement and education on the use of hands-free mobile phones – including a total ban on drivers using them. The cr...
Car parking: how controversial can it be? Very, would seem to the answer given reactions to the Scottish government’s plan to ban parking on pavements. The Transport (Scotland) Bill covers a wide ...
We often talk about the next major development for vehicle safety, citing ABS anti-lock brakes, ESP traction control and collision avoidance emergency braking. These are all incredibly important ad...
Almost one in five drivers will be over the legal drink-drive limit when they get behind the wheel this Christmas (18%). That’s according to research from The Co-op Insurance, which also found tha...
We hear a lot about how the police try ever more to work with and within communities, making themselves a more approachable institution. It’s a very sound way to go about the business of policing, ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Polestar 3 revealed ahead of October debut
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 9 Renault Megane E-Tech: Prices and trims revealed for all-new EV
- 10 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)