Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lex Autolease
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lex Autolease will provide 600 lease vehicles to Redrow Homes as the residential property developer embarks on a major recruitment drive. Redrow – which aims to add 250 new employees to its exist...
Almost half of UK small businesses prefer to operate company vehicles rather than depend on unreliable public transport (49%), according to research from fleet management company Lex Autolease. T...
“We couldn’t have done it 18 months ago but we’re in a better position now," said SsangYong UK CEO Paul Williams.
UK businesses should be able to reclaim 60% of the VAT paid on vehicle leases, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA). The group claims that new research provides ...
Lex Autolease’s vehicle deliveries hit a huge landmark this week when the fleet management company handed over its 50,000th vehicle. The Citroen Berlingo L1 van (like the one pictured) went to Do...
Company car drivers waste 9.1 million hours a week sat in traffic; Lex Autolease encourages homeworking
The UK Government needs to keep spending money on improving Britain’s road network, after new research outlined how much time and money is being swallowed up by traffic congestion. Company car dr...
The majority of company car drivers are keen on safety technology that sees the car take over in dangerous situations, a survey published by Lex Autolease has revealed. From the 1,041 company car ...
Lex Autolease has produced new research showing that company cars still play a large part in the investment plans of small- and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). The Business in Britain survey, whic...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed