Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lex Autolease
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lex Autolease will provide 600 lease vehicles to Redrow Homes as the residential property developer embarks on a major recruitment drive. Redrow – which aims to add 250 new employees to its exist...
Almost half of UK small businesses prefer to operate company vehicles rather than depend on unreliable public transport (49%), according to research from fleet management company Lex Autolease. T...
“We couldn’t have done it 18 months ago but we’re in a better position now," said SsangYong UK CEO Paul Williams.
UK businesses should be able to reclaim 60% of the VAT paid on vehicle leases, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA). The group claims that new research provides ...
Lex Autolease’s vehicle deliveries hit a huge landmark this week when the fleet management company handed over its 50,000th vehicle. The Citroen Berlingo L1 van (like the one pictured) went to Do...
Company car drivers waste 9.1 million hours a week sat in traffic; Lex Autolease encourages homeworking
The UK Government needs to keep spending money on improving Britain’s road network, after new research outlined how much time and money is being swallowed up by traffic congestion. Company car dr...
The majority of company car drivers are keen on safety technology that sees the car take over in dangerous situations, a survey published by Lex Autolease has revealed. From the 1,041 company car ...
Lex Autolease has produced new research showing that company cars still play a large part in the investment plans of small- and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). The Business in Britain survey, whic...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)