Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lithium-ion batteries
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The latest breakthroughs and advancements of lithium-ion battery technology.
Europe is launching a research project worth £8.4million that is aiming to boost the life and energy density of lithium-ion batteries. Known as the Batteries 2020 project, it comes with three para...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far