Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lithium-ion batteries
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The latest breakthroughs and advancements of lithium-ion battery technology.
Europe is launching a research project worth £8.4million that is aiming to boost the life and energy density of lithium-ion batteries. Known as the Batteries 2020 project, it comes with three para...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicle ban to be brought forward AGAIN to 2032?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 8 Get it before it’s gone. NOW is the time to cash in on the plug-in car grant
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?