Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lithium-ion batteries
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The latest breakthroughs and advancements of lithium-ion battery technology.
Europe is launching a research project worth £8.4million that is aiming to boost the life and energy density of lithium-ion batteries. Known as the Batteries 2020 project, it comes with three para...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know