Used company car values held steady throughout March with de-fleeted vehicles selling for £7,318 on average. That’s just £1 less than in February and the third consecutive month that average de-fle...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Manheim
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Latest news and press releases from Manheim.
Defleeted car values increased by 5.9% in June, compared to the month before. The average price of a ex-fleet car sold at Manheim Auctions in June rose by £412 to £7,376, from £6,964 in May. The...
Average values of ex-company cars climbed to £7,791 in March, £1,076 more than in the same month last year and the second highest in the last 12 months. Data, based on final bids for defleeted ca...
The average selling price of a defleeted company car fell by £748 to £7,076 in February, compared to the previous month, according to Manheim’s Market Analysis. This value decrease was the result ...
The average value of ex-fleet vehicles fell by 1.7% or £131 to £7,593 during November compared to the month before. According to vehicle remarketer Manheim’s monthly market analysis, the average ...
The average selling price of ex-company cars reached their highest for 2013 in June as the age and mileages of cars dropped sharply. Former fleet vehicles went for £7,368 on average last month, a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know