Used company car values held steady throughout March with de-fleeted vehicles selling for £7,318 on average. That’s just £1 less than in February and the third consecutive month that average de-fle...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Manheim
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Latest news and press releases from Manheim.
Defleeted car values increased by 5.9% in June, compared to the month before. The average price of a ex-fleet car sold at Manheim Auctions in June rose by £412 to £7,376, from £6,964 in May. The...
Average values of ex-company cars climbed to £7,791 in March, £1,076 more than in the same month last year and the second highest in the last 12 months. Data, based on final bids for defleeted ca...
The average selling price of a defleeted company car fell by £748 to £7,076 in February, compared to the previous month, according to Manheim’s Market Analysis. This value decrease was the result ...
The average value of ex-fleet vehicles fell by 1.7% or £131 to £7,593 during November compared to the month before. According to vehicle remarketer Manheim’s monthly market analysis, the average ...
The average selling price of ex-company cars reached their highest for 2013 in June as the age and mileages of cars dropped sharply. Former fleet vehicles went for £7,368 on average last month, a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far