Say hello to the Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo. This stunning concept has just been unmasked in a surprise reveal at the Geneva Motor Show, and gives us a further insight into what the Stuttgart-...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mission E Concept
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Porsche has announced it will put an all-electric super saloon into production by 2020. The ‘Mission E’ concept was first unveiled at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show, and the production car will be t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?